Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Help with Reservations

Hi, I just got engage over Valentine’s Day and from doing research on Destination Weddings, it looks as if Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic is a great place to get married! I’m running in to problems though because when I look at availability on-line, it looks like everything is booked for January/February 2008. Are others finding this is the case or do I just have to call to find out availability? ??? Thanks so much!!!
Dayna

Congratulations!!
We are getting married at the sunscape casa del mar in bayahibe on 24th Jan 08. we booked it a few weeks ago.
I think for all resorts it is best to email the hotel wedding coordinator to check avaliability, i know there is only one judge for the whole area in Punta Cana so they will be booking up fast!

thanks for the response! i will do that and hopefully get some better results!!! :slight_smile:

And CONGRATULATIONS! to you guys too! :slight_smile:

According to my travel agent most resorts only allow booking 330 days in advance so that’s why it would appear that Jan and Feb of 2008 dates are unavailable. Also pricing for 2008 will not be avail until June 2007, so any pricing you do get right now will reflect 2007 prices. Best to add 10% for 2008 to use as a guide.

Hi Illum

On this website at the top of the home page there is a link for travel agents. Click on it and go to Wisconsin, there is a group that specializes in Destination weddings and they sound wonderful.

Again, thanks to everyone for their responses! I was wondering what was going on…how everyone else was getting their dates and the months I was searching for weren’t open. LOL I feel so much better!!! :slight_smile:

Thanks ssommers, I will check it out!