Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Help

:smiley:
Hi everyone, i am getting married August 12th 2007 in the Dr @ BP Punta Cana.
What does the wedding package include i have been waiting on Mariann all week!!
If anyone has any kind of information on the weddings @ the BP please let me know.
Thanks

I have moved your thread to the Wedding Forum where you will get many more responses then in this forum :sunglasses:

tanyamaturo - be patient, Marianna has 3 weddings A Day to deal with on top of all the hundreds of emails she gets regularly from wedding brides like ourselves. If she still doesn’t reply this week, then email me, and i’ll see if i can scrounge up the menu list she gave me. I am getting married Feb. 17/07. I also have the price list for the package if you need that.

Keep in mind - she is willing to do anything and everything for you, but she needs some time.

Basically - the package includes: Dinner at one of the a la carte restaurants (closure of the restaurant is EXTRA), flower boquet for you and your groom’s boutineire (extra bouquets and such are $$$), wedding trio band for the walk down the aisle, legal documents, the judge, cake for 15 pl ($2 per head after 15 pl), champaigne the day of your wedding with a fruit basket in your room, as well as turn down service the night of your wedding, the photographer (with 24 pictures - i think), you can purchase the rest of the pictures from the photographer at $$$, i can’t remember the rest…I didn’t use the photographer as we’re bringing our own.

Christina