Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Here at Royal suites Turquesa

If you have any questions let me know, we are here now.
Just beautiful,
no construction noise
everything is open
full capacity but lots of loungers and palapas on beach, no matter what time you go
weather is beautiful
drinks are cold and plentiful
what more could you ask for except half the keys on this computer dont work lol

If you do have any problems, send me a note and I’ll send you the email address for the Asst. GM.

Enjoy - we were there in Nov and had a great time. I just wish there was a closer option for breakfast…

I didn’t mind the walk to breakfast in the morning but I did enjoy it before when they had the breakfast around the pool.

we only eat at the buffets, el bohio and the royal gourmet, no problem. Lunch would be nicer at the beach buffet at palladium bavaro but its too far.
The only thing i miss is the close proximity to everything, i want to go diving, brought my new westuit!! but the dive shop is quite a ways, i wish it was more central. Its nice and quiet here but the bavaro side is much more suited to things we like to do.

[quote=@eagventct]If you do have any problems, send me a note and I’ll send you the email address for the Asst. GM.

Enjoy - we were there in Nov and had a great time. I just wish there was a closer option for breakfast…[/quote]
Thanks, no problems, they are super nice here.

Oooh that would be awesome!!
We are beach people but around 430 or 5 we head down to the pool for happy hour, really nice! But breakfast around the pool… nice

Y’all gotta get on that train and get around, it is a big place but super none the less.

Hula

I think the same as you, we ate breakfast at the pool bar and when they went to the Royal Gourmet it took away from the atmosphere. We tried to close the pool bar at night too as it was nice to sit out there at night.

Steve

Steeve, we also tried to close the pool bar at night. It is a great place to sit, relax, have a few drinks and feel the warm caribbean air!!! oh how I wish I was there right now…

oh we do, we have stayed 2x on the bavaro side before, hubby has back problems, acted up 3 days before we left so we are taking it easy right now. This IS an awesome place, just love it here. Manuel at the pool bar is just great too, as is everyone here.

Is the Royal Suites Turquesa part of the Palladium complex? and if you stay at the Bavaro side do you have access to the Turquesa?

Yes the Royal Suites is part of the Palladium complex and only Royal Suite guests have access to this part of the hotel. The Bavaro section guests have use of the Bavaro, Palace plus the Punta Cana sections.

I love the pool bar @ nite, 112 days till I am back!!!

never2hot

I know that the other suites are not ready but what are your thoughts as to the beach area when you have all those extra people?

We switched this year to the Majestic Elegance to try another resort but we will definitely return to the Royal Suites if the beach does not become overcrowded.

Steve

My wife and I will be there on March 22nd. We are really looking forward to going, two weeks this time. I understand there is some shopping close by, is that correct? Also, where is the best spot for breakfast, I am hearing that there are a couple of options. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Chuck

My husband and I have just booked our first trip to the Royal Suites - totally went with the reviews I read online, and the more I read, the more I am so pleased we chose this resort.

We arrive on the 2nd of March. Any tips or recommendations anyone can pass on would be greatly appreciated!

Cannot wait.

The RS resort is right next to the El Cortecito shopping area.

Breakfast can be in the Royal Gourmet or adjoining buffet (I forget the name) or the buffet just north in the Palladium section next up from the RS. Any will be a 5-10 minute walk. The lack of breakfast nearby is really the only complaint I’d have about the RS.

Don’t forget to point out your gold wristband for much better wine at any of the Palladium complex a la carte’s or buffets. It’s much better than the standard.

Enjoy.

Hi all, of our 4 stays at the palladium, we were upgraded to the royal suites twice. The pool bar being open at night was one of the highlights. sitting there at night is so relaxing.

Just a comment to Newf in NS, you made a very good choice. This year we will be staying at the Bahia Principe, but only becasue we are meeting up with family coming out of regina and they could only leave on a wed. this resort was not availble as it is exclusive with Transat. The Palladium would have been our first choice.

riderfan

ok, a couple things and im off , got reservations at the jellyfish tonight ;D
Supposedly the hotel is full capacity, but, as far as the royal suites go, there are loungers, beds and palapas at the pool and the beach any time of the day, lots of them. we lie on the beach outside the roped area, they will serve you there too as long as your close by. When the new section is finished, this may be a problem, thats alot more people in a fairly small area. I would say the chair game will come into effect.
There is shopping close by, right next door is El Cortecito, lots of shops, some restaurants, bars, whatever you want.
And if you get a chance check out Casa de Piedro next door in El Cortecito, great bar-restaurant on the beach, friday nights is live music, we rolled into our room around 3am. Lots of fun!!!
And the bar at the pool is open till midnight, Manuel is the best, he will keep the drinks rolling, its beautiful, you can have your morning coffee by the pool too. This is a truly beautiful spot.
Ill check back later. Cheers :sunglasses:

[quote=@eagventct]The RS resort is right next to the El Cortecito shopping area.

Breakfast can be in the Royal Gourmet or adjoining buffet (I forget the name) or the buffet just north in the Palladium section next up from the RS. Any will be a 5-10 minute walk. The lack of breakfast nearby is really the only complaint I’d have about the RS.

Don’t forget to point out your gold wristband for much better wine at any of the Palladium complex a la carte’s or buffets. It’s much better than the standard.

Enjoy.[/quote]
We dont mind the walk to breakfast, ive had to walk further than that at other resorts, you can always hop on the train if you dont want to walk. we prefer la torres buffet to the gourmet, bigger selection but you have to try the Gourmet, very nice, much quieter.
hllywud is right, this is a huge complex, make sure you check it all out, there is alot here. We have stayed on the Bavaro side 2x, I would stay there again or here, both are great.
If you want the premium wine in the buffets you have to ask for it, they don’t automatically serve it because of your wristband and it is worth asking for, much better.
They really try hard to make your stay here a ROYAL one. We cant say enough about this place. Enjoy.