Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

¡Hola a todos!

[p]I have been a lurker on this site for many years. With the latest rejuvenation I finally decided to join up proper.[/p][p]I recognize some names here from other forums and many from past years at this forum.[/p][p]I have enjoyed visiting Cuba for many years and also get my vicarious fix thru others writings.[/p][p]Let me know when I am getting out of bounds.  I do have a personal problem when opinions are stated as facts.:)[/p][p](Part of the reason it took so long to register.)[/p][p]
[/p][p]
[/p]

Most everyone here is probably also on TA.

Hey beansntoast. Welcome to Debbies. Much calmer over here. I’ve never had ny issues with your posts or opinion in which you are entitled.

Cheers

Hi Beans! The battery arrived this morning. :slight_smile:

Thanx desmei,
An email to you has been on my list to do all day.

Hola Beansntoast welcome to Debbie’s travel forum and I hope you will have fun with us here and maybe you can will win next contest :slight_smile:

Welcome Beansntoast. Can you see the top of your BBQ yet?

I’m enjoying checking in here a couple of times a day although I don’t post a lot…certainly appreciate your perspective from other forums Beansntoast

Welcome Beansntoast. Good to see you here.

Nice to see you. I’m sure you will enjoy the freedom to post what you want and not wonder if it will be deleted “by the community”. Debbie’s used to be the “go to” place for Cuba information, and I think it will be again. Welcome. :slight_smile:

Welcome beansntoast. The more the harrier :smiley:

Well, if it ain’t god’s gift to warthogs! (That’s a term of endearment here in the Maritimes, but only among the initiated.) Welcome aboard, beansntoast. :wink:

[quote=@beansntoast][p]I have been a lurker on this site for many years. With the latest rejuvenation I finally decided to join up proper.[/p][p]I recognize some names here from other forums and many from past years at this forum.[/p][p]I have enjoyed visiting Cuba for many years and also get my vicarious fix thru others writings.[/p][p]Let me know when I am getting out of bounds.  I do have a personal problem when opinions are stated as facts.:)[/p][p](Part of the reason it took so long to register.)[/p][p]
[/p][p]
[/p][/quote]

Welcome Beans.

Actually, in my opinion, most folks seem to believe their opinions are facts.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

And that’s a fact.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanx for the welcome all.

CubaJack, that is so true. When I tell myself something often enough I start to believe it.
Spunky, I have dug out the bbq four times since back from Cuba. That’s just not right!

Welcome aboard! :slight_smile:

Hola, nice to see you posting here.