Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Hola from Dreams The Beach Now

Big HOLA from Dreams the Beach…

Moved here today from Dreams Punta Cana… like night and day between the two resorts…Long story wont go into it here, but we went to management of Dreams Punta Cana and got ourselves transferred here to Dreams The Beach as of today…

Anyways, weather is lovely, wish you were all here!!! We have WIFI again, so will be on more often now too.

Havent met the fisherman guy yet…but am sure will meet him tomorrow :slight_smile:

Again, Hello from Dreams The Beach…

PS… Needless to say, anyone we were hoping to meet at Dreams Punta Cana…sorry, we arent there anymore!!!

Hope to meet you at the Fiesta though :slight_smile:

Lets hope that everything changes for the better, I know for a that the former manager Rod Gahr is heading to Dreams Palm Beach soon and may be there now to get things operating smoothly.

So don’t be down in the blue dumps stay with the green and say hello to the fisherman, his home is about a 5 minute walk from you ;D

OBH

That is never fun having to pack up and move to another roorm.

Glad you were able to recover some of your vacation.

Looking forward to your reviews.

OBH, I’m having a hard time feeling for you after I just walked 10 city blocks thru -28C weather because of the transit strike. :wink:

Seriously I’m glad you’re in better spot, we were on that section of beach 3 years ago, its awesome. :sunglasses:

Cheers
j.

[quote=@hlywud]
So don’t be down in the blue dumps stay with the green and say hello to the fisherman, his home is about a 5 minute walk from you ;D[/quote]

Nope… just roll with the punches…and a few Prezzies help… Pauline is actually walking a little better today…so might go exploring… still has to ice her ankle couple times a day, but its managable…

Going to visit with Mike hopefully today… must be in meetings still , couldnt get a hold of him on cellphone…but hey, still over a week to go… no worries…

Jay… yes it is a very nice resort…better layout, and much superior beach to DPC… Also, funny, not a single topless person at DPC, but here, its about 30%… must be the beach LOL

Will be putting in a full review of both resorts when we get back…both the good and the bad if any of each…

To all those left behind up north…BRRRRRRRRRRRRR Just looked at the long range forecast, and its suppose to be above zero when we get back on the 24th…so hopefully we have missed it…

DOT… no worries…was and effortless change between resorts…no hastles or probs… have walkout to pool here, and bar is about 50 yards away LOL dont have far to stumble!!!

Till later, going to go get a prezzie… Be kewl…not cool everyone :slight_smile:

OBH… glad to hear you have settled into your new home and things are better,

[quote=@northernale1]OBH… glad to hear you have settled into your new home and things are better,

[/quote]

34-37 each day…icey cold presidente… how could it get better… OH I almost forgot…

NO FRIGGIN SNOW SHOVELLING!!! But we are allowed to shovel as much sand as we want :slight_smile: heheheh

and this morning we finally made it to meet,
9AM,
those early beers been cold, he he.
been a pleasure to meet Wilf and Pauline,
s’y’ guys again on monday morning for a longer ‘meeting’, lol.
Mike

[quote=@mikefisher]and this morning we finally made it to meet,
9AM,
those early beers been cold, he he.
been a pleasure to meet Wilf and Pauline,
s’y’ guys again on monday morning for a longer ‘meeting’, lol.
Mike[/quote]

The pleasure was all ours… hope Luis liked his little truck and cars… and you let Anita drink the baileys…you did share didnt you :slight_smile: lol

See you bright and early monday morning…suppose to be a bluebird day… 35 and sunny all day

BTW, even with the rains on and off today…both of us got a little more Dominican looking today… haha

btw, The have a brandy here at the resort…with a RED BULL on the front of the bottle… if you happen to know what that is, and you get a chance to pick up that Barcelo Crema for us…can you please grab a bottle of the brandy too…will square up with you when we see you :slight_smile:

the Barcelo Crema is of course no problem.
that Brandy with the Red Bull i will check out, should not be that hard to find it if it’s dominican.
Luis Mario is running a race with the new Jeeps since early morning
and yeap, Tania tasted the Baileys right away last night.
the waterload front we had near the coast the last 2 days run over us last night and is finished,
now we are on a perfect sunday sunshine weather, ocean completely calm, wind is dead for many hours, no more rain around.
s’y’ in th morning
Mike
btw,
your boat for tomorrow morning you can watch coming in late afternoon
to get tied up at the dock aside the Dreams