Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Holguin Cuba - Changes :::

1. 2000 new resort rooms - villas - apartments - condos coming. Playa Pesquero will have a new commercial center and a royal type villa section. Brisas is to get more villas. A new resort complex is being designed for Cayo Saetia. Out of resort tours will have their prices lowered.

Hey cubakingone,
Would you be so kind as to include your references when you post such information?
Where will the royal section of the PP be located? Right or left facing beach? I noticed on the left was an “uncharted” area, near a canal, with what looked like an abandoned kids’ summer camp on the opposite side of this canal.

They’ve already started building at PP haven’t they? On the side of the resort where Romantico is

Can’t post sources as they come from important people !!!

We could start a Rumour Thread.

Yes, i agree that if information like this is being posted, their should be links to the facts, stoires.

This really isnt telling us anything. And not that I doubt anyone’s knowledge on this board, but there has to be some kind of system to insure that when we post information/facts/rumors like that, there is some kind of accountability.

[quote=@cubakingone]Can’t post sources as they come from important people !!![/quote]LOL…

Cheers,
Terry

It was Don Tomas that told all these things and a taxi driver !!!

[quote=@cubakingone]It was Don Tomas that told all these things and a taxi driver !!!
[/quote]Gordon, I’ve never seen you display a sense of humour about anything, but you just knocked it out of the ballpark. That’s hilarious.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Cheers,
Terry

I will tell you - The Taxi drivers know everything - Si !!! A good driver is worth his weight in Gold !!!