Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

How to get to Steve's Bar?

Looking for directions to Steve’s please. There is a meet / greet on Feb.25 we would like to attend. We are staying at the Edenh -can we walk or is a taxi a better option? Any help would be appreciated.
Bonnie & Wade

Take a cab from resorts except Punta Cana Princess, Bavaro Princess, Occidental Grand or Palladiums just tell the driver you want to go to the “”“Esquina Picante a la Plaza Bavaro”"", best is to write it down like written here, just in case

Hola Wud :slight_smile:

On your revised map…which number is it? 11,12, 13???

Still havent made it to Steve’s yet…only 3 days left…and 3 days till the Wudmeister gets here as well…bet your excited already…

[quote=@ontariobowhunter]Hola Wud :slight_smile:

On your revised map…which number is it? 11,12, 13???

Still havent made it to Steve’s yet…only 3 days left…and 3 days till the Wudmeister gets here as well…bet your excited already…

[/quote]

On the corner between 10 and 11 where the red building “Cayacoa” is located.

Gregg

Map updated to show it

http://www.worldisround.com/articles/304320/photo247.html

or this one http://www.worldisround.com/articles/304320/photo248.html

Make sure you don’t forget the “Esquina Picante” part of “Esquina Picante a la Plaza Bavaro”, otherwise the cabby will likely bring you in the back side of the plaza parking lot… forcing you to walk thru the plaza and make purchase thus cutting into your beer money, talking from experience. ;D

Jay.

Thanks for all the info -what would be the approximate cost for the taxi? :slight_smile:

10 bucks max

Is it much farther from Cantalonia Royal Bavaro?

From the Cat I would guess, $25-30, most resorts will have a price list of cab fares to various locations at the main desk, ask to see it so the cabby doesn’t over charge.

Presidentejay

I’ve never been to Steve’s Bar before but have read mucho about it. We are at the Tropical Princess this time, though, and are within walking distance to Steve’s - woohoo!!

The map is great too! I have the older version in my favourites, and it’s interesting to see which resorts have changed hands and/or names in the past 3 years.

I’m hoping to get off the resort a bit more this time and get to Steve’s (for sure) and to Jellyfish, which I’ve read nothing but good about!!

Actually, don’t really care if I eat at all… as long as the beach is white, the sky blue, and the temperature is above 0 celcius!!