Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Hurricane Fund Raiser Toronto

I got an email from DCF today.
Havana House is going to have a fund raiser in Woodbridge on Monday, November 5th.
Proceeds will go to Dubois Charitable Foundation for Hurricane Relief in Cuba.
I can email the PDF to anyone who is interested. I have copied the text below:

HAVANA HOUSE CIGAR & TOBACCO
9 Davies Avenue, Suite 112
Toronto, On
416-406-6644

Cuban Hurricane Relief Dinner

It is estimated that hurricane Ike and Gustav have resulted in 5 billion dollars worth of
damages in Cuba. In their hour of need, Havana House has felt it necessary to respond.

In conjunction with The Dubois Charitable Foundation, Havana House will be hosting a
Benefit Dinner with 100% of proceeds going towards the rebuilding of affected areas.

Date: Monday November 3, 2008

Time: Cocktails 7:00 pm – Dinner 7:30 pm

Place: Oregano Ristorante, 3650 Langstaff Rd, Woodbridge

Price: $250.00 (charitable receipts will be issued for a portion of the ticket price)

Drinks: Cash Bar

During the evening we will get the opportunity to enjoy 4 new cigars recently launched by
Cuba in 2008. These cigars include the following: Cuaba Piramide Ltd Edition, Montecristo
Sublime Ltd Edition, Partagas Serie D No. 5 Ltd Edition and the Partagas Serie P No. 2 Tubo.

Tickets can be purchased through Havana House and at most Specialty Tobacconists
throughout Southern Ontario.

If you are unable to attend, cash donations would be greatly appreciated. Cheques can be
made out to The Dubois Foundation, c/o Hurricane Relief Dinner

Hey, That’s GREAT! There is one in Halifax on Saturday, Oct. 25th. I’ll post the info on a separate thread … when I learn how! I’ll see if anyone gives you the info on how to do it.

this event is tomorrow.
Anyone interested?

Opps… guess I was supposed to post that earlier…