Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Iberostar Dominicana

Just back from our second visit - room updates are lovely with new furniture, drapes, bedding etc. Met up with some of the same staff from our last visit - always a treat. Will send in a review. Don’t see much about this resort on this forum, but if anyone has any ? just ask.

Just in time!! Getting ready to book for our 6th time to Punta Cana and are very close to reserving at the Iberostar group…
I know we wont be going to the Grand Bavaro…but how do the otehr 3 resorts compare?

A swim up bar is important, and somone said the Bavaro has one. What can you say to sway me one way or the other??? So looking forward to going, just don’t which one to pick! Help if you can!

No swim up bar at either IB Dominicana or Punta Cana. When staying at either, you cannot use facilities of IB Bavaro; but I believe if staying at Bavaro you can access all. Our decision was based on price - and we were not disappointed.

I’m booking at the Dominicana for Christmas Holiday. Can’t wait to go. I’ve previously stayed at the Ocean Blue and the Majestic. We want to try another hotel this time as well. I’m sure we won’t be disappointed. :smiley: