Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Iberostar Dominicana

Hello, going to the iberostar dominicana this week.
Any tips for staying at this resort??

i willl be at the grand in 2 weeks we always stay at iberostar property. dominicana is a little crouded at times but nice

My third time in PC, and this time we stayed at the Dominicana for 10 days during Christmas holiday. The food was great, fun activities the entertainment crew were great, the pools were fabulous, the hotel was neat and clean. The nightly shows were eh, but they get an A for effort. The beach, well, it doesn’t get any better. The wi-fi internet was pricey ($40 week) and spotty. We stayed on the 2nd floor, pool side, which is closer to the beach. I would recommend making your dinner reservations as soon as you arrive because they book quickly. The steak restaurant was my favorite. The buffet was excellent. The hotel also has 24/7 security-I always felt safe. My only complaint was the on-site vendors that would come in at night. They were very rude and some wouldn’t take no for an answer. You just have to make it very clear that you don’t want them touching you and sternly say ‘no thank you’. I will definitely go back. Learning some spanish before you arrive would be a good idea as well. Ooops, rereading your post, I see you’ve already been there! Would you care to write your review?