We toured on Tuesday, February 3rd from 10 am - 11:30 am

Photos:
http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2627184950077359999wTiAjZ

Slideshow:
http://community.webshots.com/slideshow/570120608YVNrwO?mediaPosition=1

Nice. Thanks for taking the time & effort to post. ;D

Very nice ! Thank you for taking the time to post ! :slight_smile:

Peace!! :sunglasses:

Great photos Debbie! Thanks for taking the time to tour the Grand and for sharing the pics. We absolutely can’t wait to get there. Only 26 days to go!

Steve

Great photos Debbie!

WoW thanks for the pics!!!

One question were there many swim up rooms…I saw one in your pictures? I wonder what category room you pay for to get a swim up room?

Thanks
Julie

Looks awesome…

I love Iberostar… We have had nothing but great vacation while there. They really know how to treat there customers.

I want to go now… I just got back from the Melia so I guess next year…

your pictures are great! it looks so elegant! I did notice there weren’t many people around… I guess its still so new- and of course the price is so high!

GREAT job guys. very nice pix for sure.
thanks
"Papa" Joe y Karen
:slight_smile:

At the specfic time of our tour there were 80 guests.

If I had to guess I would say there are about 12 of them on that one side, don’t know about the other side. These rooms were still under construction AFAIK during our tour, they were painting etc. the outside dividers, the rooms themselves appear to be complete. Facing the ocean they are on the left-hand side. Haven’t seen this category on their website yet.

Great pics, might have to consider this resort for my Nov trip

wow…amazing looking place…I am scared to even look up pricing for that place… :o

shouldn’t have looked…almost $3000 per week!

Mi amiga!!! Great pictures. I let Jaime look at them as he did not make the tour with us. gg :wink:

Thanks for the ‘STAR’ photos

why was it we booked at Majestic Elegance ???
We definitely should have booked at IberoSTAR

maybe ME will be oversold and we will get bumped ;D

Gorgeous, thanks for sharing.