Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Iberostar Playa Alameda

My husband & I have just booked this resort, flying out on Jan. 29th. We’ll be on our honeymoon & bringing along our one year old son. Any tips/suggestions? Does anyone have a contact at the resort that I could email prior to our trip? I’ve seen a LOT of bad pictures (run-down resort shots) and am worried that we’ve spent a lot of money for a crappy place. Please ease my mind lol.
thanks in advance!
p.s. anyone who has travelled with a baby, can you please advise what to bring that helped you out? (aside from the typical, diapers, bottles, etc). thanks!

Hi melss, I also am booked for late Feb to this resort, I have been watching the reviews on TA for a while, and although there are some bad ones, there are also some great ones ;D
I hope someone responds to your questions that has been there lately as I also appreciate fresh reviews :sunglasses:
I would not worry too much as this resort is rated # 9 overall for Varadero , I am sure we will both have a great time there. :slight_smile:

Oh and by the way Welcome to the forum

thanks - hopefully more people will reply :slight_smile:

melss, hope you get some answers soon, I am sure you will get a lot of advise re one year old ;D
If you can think of it on your return , please drop by the forum and let us know what you thought of the resort :sunglasses: this will be my third trip to Varadero, once with grandkids they were age 5 & 8 so can’t give a lot of advice on one year old & I really like it there , Have fun :slight_smile: :slight_smile: