Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

I'm leaving..on a jet plane

Hi Everyone - this will probably be my last post before leaving tomorrow AM for my wedding this Saturday! Wow - I can’t believe it’s finally here. I have joined this site since I got engaged and was so jealous that everyone’s wedding was coming up - but now…mine’s finally here. Haha.

I’ll write a review when I get back from the Bahia Principe PC.

Christina

Congratulations and I hope you will have a wonderful wedding. Oh crap. I know you will have a wonderful wedding ;D ;D

Oh my gosh - it came up so fast!!! You must be vibrating with excitement!!! Have fun and we’ll be thinking of you here, as we shovel snow!!! Can’t wait to hear all about it!

You are so lucky - I have to wait until July. Enjoy and send us your pictures when you get back!

Have a wonderful time and a great wedding! I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say we can’t wait to hear all about it!

you are so lucky, it still got to wait 1 month 3 weeks til my big day!!!

michelle

don’t worry michelle, I thought exactly this when I was hearing about all the other lucky brides who got married sooner…i just wanted it to come - I was so anxious!

Congrats, have a great wedding!!!

Lots of pictures when you return!

Tan

CONGRATS!!
have a great time and of course fill us in when u return!!! enjoy the sun and all the fun

Have so much fun! Can’t wait for your review and some great pics
Treen

Have fun girl :wink: Relax and take lots of pics for us!!!