Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Information on Iberostar Varadero

Hi,

I’m planning our next trip to Cuba - first time in Varadero and would like to hear from anyone who has recently been to Iberostar Varadero.

Iberostar Varadero seems to be a great resort.

Photos would be much appreciated as well.

Thanks

:)My husband and I have been at this resort three times before and we’ve never been disappointed. We’re heading back in 10 more sleeps…yahoo. The resort is small, so it’s easy to get around. We’ve always stayed in Building 17 and had a ocean view. This year we are going for two weeks but staying in building 18 as my husband has some mobility issues and going up three flights of stairs is very difficult. The food is good…the al la carte restaurants are all good. The people are wonderful…rooms are clean and they have a great bathroom. Make sure to make your reservations for the al la carte as soon as you get there as they fill up quickly. Also, if taking a cab from the airport shop around…we took a cab from the airport and it cost 60 dollars we took a cab from the hotel to the airport and it was 30…take care and have a wonderful time.

Any questions feel free to ask. I am heading back in April for our 5th time to this resort. Its our favorite : )
I have pictures on this site also under webshots you can go under jackiedarryn photos or darrynjackie photos. Both have lots of pictures of our trips to Cuba.
All I can tell you is that you can’t go wrong with this resort. We always stay in the Junior Suites in block 17. Great location. Close to everything.
Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Take care,
Jackie :sunglasses:

bluebombergirl and jacquelinep… Thank you very for your tips.

Jackie - you have beautiful photos - Thanks.

Take Care!