Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

It's all about the drinks!

Going to PP and wondering if the bar stocks Cranberry juice for cosmos? ;D

So… did any one return from PP recently?

Do you recall seing cranberry juice at the bar! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I am not sure if the PP has cranberry juice but you feel you really need it then you could probably purchase it from the airport.

Once you have checked in and got into the secured area there are magazine stores that also sell cold drinks. You may be able to purchase cranberry juice there.

I am sure you will probably pay more than you want to but you will get your juice for Cuba and this will not count for your carry on weight allowance.

Good luck finding the juice. :slight_smile:

Freedom Ryder 8-)…

You could try packing some frozen cans of cranberry juice (which I doubt you would find in Cuba) in your checked luggage, keep them frozen and put them in those ice freezer bags, then in a ziploc to make sure of no leakage. You would have to keep the cans in your room fridge and give the bartender a can a day making sure it is just for your use. Sometimes when things have been left at the bar for a guest, they have disappeared. A friend had brought certain items for a specific celebration and they disappeared from where they were being kept (although she was assured it would be safe). Hope this helps you get your Vitamin C needs met! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the tips FreedomRyder and EloiseGirl…