Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Jet ski rentals

Does anyone have an idea of how much it costs to rent a jet ski in playa dorada? My kids are wondering.

I don’t remember the exact numbers, but you’ll feel like you are buying it rather than renting it. I seem to recall it was something like $20 / 15 minutes.

That’s what I remember too, I think we eventually got them down to $50 (USD of course) for three of us 15 min each.

[quote=@bobfromcanada]I don’t remember the exact numbers, but you’ll feel like you are buying it rather than renting it. I seem to recall it was something like $20 / 15 minutes.[/quote]It used to be much more than that.

[quote=@malibook]They are not allowed on the Playa Dorada complex property any more but they are available just beyond the east end past Fun Royale’s beach area.
Cost is $40 for 15 minutes, $50 for 20 minutes, and $70 for 30 minutes.[/quote]The prices were even higher back in June but maybe they have come down along with the fuel. :wink:

Could be. I have absolutely no interest in them. I just read the sign as I walked past. As a note, it seems that they get more hours on them from the staff than from renters …

he he he
yes Bob,
that’s the usual prob of the owners,
higher fuel costs than incoming rental money, lol.
Mike