Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

July 18 One week Royal Decameron

Just booked (this past Friday evening)which will be our seventh trip to Royal Decameron. Leaving Toronto Friday morning July 18, departing Panama Friday night July 25. Booked through Nolitours who are using Copa Airlines. We’ve never flown on Copa, so that will be a new experience for us.

Well got to get back to packing. :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope you had great time. I traveled with copa airlines last summer and had great experience. Food was great and we enjoyed flying with copa. How was your experience @Bebbie ? Did copa still provide great service?

Had a fantastic time, as usual.

Was quite impressed with Copa Airlines and if given the opportunity, would be more than happy to fly with them again. Attendants were ‘attentive’, food was good. Surprised that you could have a ‘drink’ at no charge. More legroom, which is a bonus. Plenty of room to store your carry-on under the seat in front. But really no need there was lots of room in the overhead bin for everyone. Majority of passengers were Latinos. All messages were done in Spanish and then English.

I am glad that you had same experience as me and that Copa Airlines keep their standards high and care about their customers. I did speak with some travelers that were on the same flight as me and some of them were actually Brazilians who were visiting Canada and got cheaper flight back home to Brazil with stopover in Panama City. I loved Royal Decameron as well and If you get a chance to leave your review on our main webpage I would appreciate http://www.debbiescaribbeanresortreviews.com/reviews_form/element/1216.html
Thank you!