Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Junior suites superior rooms at Grand Bahia

Hi there,

Does anyone know where the junior suites superior room’s are located at the Grand Bahia Principe Bravaro, in Punta Cana?

Also, since this is my first time going, how do you know what bus to take to the hotel. I’m booked through WestJet vacations.

Thanks in advance!

[quote=@lildumpling]…
Also, since this is my first time going, how do you know what bus to take to the hotel. I’m booked through WestJet vacations.

Thanks in advance![/quote]
Once you’ve cleared immigration and customs and exit, there will be a set of booths / signs for the various tour operators. Just find the one with the Westjet name. Tell them what hotel you are going to and they’ll tell you which bus to get on. Each bus will have a large cardboard sign with a number on it. They’ll tell you which number it is (something like 9 or 25). They’ll all be parked in the same area, not sequentially unfortunately, but your bus will be relatively easy to find.

Watch out for the porters. They’ll want to porter your bags to the booth, and then a second porterage to the bus. Neither is a long walk and unless you are disabled, a porter isn’t required and would just be a convenience.

When you get to the bus, there will be someone there to check your paperwork, verify that you have made it to the bus and to load your luggage. Don’t get on the bus until you have seen your bags actually put in the luggage compartment.

Usually most people tip the bus driver, the guy who loads the luggage and the guy that gives ‘the speech’ on the way to the hotel. Oh, and more tip money for the bellhop at the hotel…

Have a great trip. It’s a pretty nice, but large hotel.

Thank you so much for the information:)

Sorry, I don’t know where the junior suites superior room’s are located. We stayed next door at the Riu and couldn’t get past security at the beach front. I would expect that they would be fairly well located, and if not, there’s a shuttle service throughout the resort.

Seems it’s been a while since I was in PC. From a friend …

Its all different now,
There are now 2 different arrival terminals
and old terminal exit area is different
It actually has 2 exits now
For someone who has never been there before, the 5 USD for a porter to take you and luggage to bus is now really worth it
Its weird now, remember when you just went right when exiting
Now there is this long corridor you walk down and it seems to be hit and miss …
If you land at the new arrival terminal, that’s a whole new ball game, which I have no idea as that is a totally spate exit
Suffice it to say they know what terminal exit you’ll be coming through and ‘someone’ will be there …