Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Just back from ib varadero

;D

I’ve just returned from our 2 week vacation and of course loved every minute…will post my review soon.

Can you tell me if the Sirenas Las Salina was the resort next door? Thanks

Sandals is on one side and Paradisus is on the other side. You are thinking of the new Iberostar Laguna Azul. That is located next to Sirenas Las Salina.

Where on the strip would this be? We are booked at the Sirenas. Just wondering if it’s near the end where the IB is. Thanks

try the google earth link, if you load this you can zoom in on the area you want to see. It shows pics people have take and what is around your resort. I find it very helpful.

How is the beach at Iberostar Varadero? I have been reading reviews saying that it is very narrow compared to other resorts. Is this true? Would you still consider it a 5 star beach in your opinion. Im only asking because we would like to have our wedding their next year and our family is big on the beaches.

thanks

Yeah, tried google earth, but it showed it was beside the IB. Anybody know?

It is located close to the Iberostar Varadero. It is towards the end of the Peninsula.

Jackie

Glad to hear you had a great time bluebombergirl. I’m looking forward to details of the trip. Can’t wait to go!!

Dim

Hi

The beach is good and no problem to find a place to sit. It has become a bit narrow in some places but on a whole it’s still pretty good. It’s still a five star and there are some improved services.

There are two bars on the beach now and the old bar has extended itself to encompass a sitting area. Plus there are two omellette stations at the buffett.

Jackie, I extended your greetings and they are waiting for you.

There ar

Thank You blubombergirl ;D I was speaking with them yesturday and I can’t wait to see them!! Two more weeks!!! Yipeeeeeeee