Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Just back from IFA villas bavaro

hello everybody just back from IFA Villas great time… food was good … rooms great… from ,hot water all the time 4 TV English channels… clean… safe cost 3 dollars a day… nightly entertainment with the best dancers around that Ive seen very clean all around … beach was very beautiful…it was 20 Min’s. from the airport p.s. if i find out how to add picture i will got lots…

There’s lots of great, free places to post travel photos. I’ve been using WorldIsRound but there are plenty of others.

Hi Wolfy,

Thanks for posting on the IFA Villas.

I just booked to go in June.

Tracy :slight_smile:

your welcome if you like to see picture i do have a facebook with a few pictures a took and let me know were your from

how do i find you on face book? we will be going march18. did you enjoy? how was everything? what is a good villa we are in ocean section. how do you make ala carte reservations? where is the disco now? thanks twinner wildrose wisconsin

ok at me to your face book-- Bob Naylor ( Hamilton)

hi Wolfy,
Glad to hear you had a nice time at IFA, we are booked to leave on the 28th, the count down is on. I’m curious did you have a coffee maker in your room? I love my DR coffee, I also heard mention of a Cafe on the property.

Hello Pauline yes there is a coffee maker in the room… when you first get off the bus you will see a gift shop mall across the way this is still IFA property and up from there is a Dominican Cafe and when you keep walking thought area outside too the right you’ll find the nightly show it starts at 9 till 11 if anybody reads this and is going down to IFA and lives around Hamilton area please let me know I like to sent a couple of kids dress down there for one of the workers little girls we meet last year at the riu now she working at IFA … you ll meet her and enjoy her friendship around the pool and the nightly entertainment… my wife and I still cant wait to go back

It’s great to see a review on IFA…we’re booked for Village section - leaving on the 27th! (only one more week!) Love this forum, lots of helpful info.

Thanks Wolfy, sounds like a great place,

thanks wolfy the pics were great!! we can not wait. 21 days and we will be there!! seen your going back we will still miss each other. so it must be nice if your going back so soon? did you find the pics of the other couple yet? we live in a small town so wondering if we will know them? any more advice let us know. if i email them with room request do they try to give it to you? just want first floor and a view of pool or beach. we are in ocean section. still do not know which to ask for? have a nice trip back! twinner

Wolfy I would love to see the pics.