Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Just booked!

Decided not to wait until the last minute this time. I booked tonight to leave on Thursday. I’m heading to Blau Costa Verde, on ACV
Is anyone else here going to the Blau that week?
Anyone have any advice on Air Canada Vacations?

;D ;D…funny!

Can’t offer you advice on ACV but you can let me know how it goes for you since we’ll be travelling under their umbrella, for the first time, in a couple of weeks. So far, we’ve had no issues with their handling of our package, in fact, they were very quick to respond to fix up a little issue. We do know and like the ACV rep at the resort ahead of time, also.
Have fun!

[quote=@bigjohn]Decided not to wait until the last minute this time. I booked tonight to leave on Thursday. I’m heading to Blau Costa Verde, on ACV
Is anyone else here going to the Blau that week?
Anyone have any advice on Air Canada Vacations?
[/quote]

Hey Bigjohn

Awesome to hear that you are heading back to Cuba.

We have never had any problems with Air Canada Vacations.

I did find the food selection limited on the flight so have a bite to eat at the Airport before you board the plane.

If you run into the “Family” while you are there make sure you say Hola from me and take some pictures.

Have a blast and send in a review when you return home.

Freedom Ryder 8-)…

Wow, I won’t be leaving for another 5 or 6 weeks yet and am already getting antsy because we haven’t booked - hoping for a price drop this week.
Hope you have a great trip and I’m looking forward to a review of BCV when you return.

Four of the past five years with ACV. We bring a lunch and enjoy the included :wink: beverages and snacks.
Haven’t had a problem yet and this year we don’t have an overnight in either direction. ;D

Will be travelling to the Blau on Air Canada for the 1st time this year, We have a complimentary week and are just awaiting confirmation that our chosen travel dates are available and then we just have to book our airfare. Air Canada has the best price. Will watch this thread to see how those travelling before us make out.

Interesting to hear that Blau offers free weeks - gives me an idea for another thread as I was told, elsewhere, that “no other company offers free week perks except Superclubs”. I did not agree with the comment.

Hey jimbo! Are you saying you can book your free week at Blau during “prime time” ?

The free week we have is due to a mix up last year that had us bumped to another resort even though we were returning guests. The problem was with Holasun and their rep who did nothing to have us moved back to the Blau from Sol Rio de Luna y Mares. We could not use it during their blackout period which is in effect until the end of March. We always go in April, so that was not a problem.