Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Just got back from Breezes Bella Costa

Just got back from the Breezes Bella, does anyone have any questions?

Did you enjoy your stay?!

Well I’m glad you asked,

We flew sky service and I will never fly with then again. The plane was very old. On the way out we boarded but then were stuck on the plane for three hours until we took off with little information or good updates. Once in the air we had the worst turbulence I have ever been in (out of their control). On the way back on the same old plane, one of us did not have a fold down try but only duct taped hinges on the back of the seat.

We stayed in the villas section, it was nicer then the rooms part of the resort but the rooms were still a little dated. The rooms were large and very clean, the maids we great. The property was nice but you could tell they are a little under restoration from the hurricanes and storms that have blown through.

The food at the ala carts, buffet and beach bar was very good. The pizza was amazing at the beach bar.

The drinks were good, but I found you would only get fast service if you had a tip in your hand or had tipped the drink before.

Overall the resort was really good and I would go back with kids in a heart beat.