Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Just married in Casa Marina .... fantastic

Hello all,
I am new here just wanted to share my experience of my wedding in Casa Marina in Sosua 2 weeks ago.

From start to finish it was fabulous. Everything ran smoothly i had 30 guests who drank and ate all inc from 1-9pm, 25 photos in a album ,a 3 course meal to which guests could choose from a variety of foods on a set menu. And the food was beautifull. The dealing of the wedding papers and judge.A bottle of rum and fruit in the room when we arrived at the hotel a bottle of champagne and fruit the night of the wedding.Breakfast in bed the morning after.A cake ( big cake ) my flowers and grooms buttonhole,3additional bouquets and 4 additional buttonholes,3 bottles of champagne for the ceremony finale ,music and the best wedding co-ordinator who replyed to my emails the same day and upgraded our room to a ocean view and was always avaliable.

All this for $1900.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone it is great ,me and all my family had a wonderfull time.

P.s/ i also had my marriage certificate the next day.

Congratulations, localoca! It sounds like your wedding went off without a hitch! Thanks for sharing the details of your day with us brides-to-be, it always makes me smile when a new bride comes back so happy with the wedding!

Big Congrats!!! ;D

Your wedding sounds like it was beautiful, everything a destination bride could hope for.

Tan

Congratulations localoca!!! Sounds like a dream wedding!!! Thanks for sharing the story of your wedding day with all of us anxious brides to be. :-*

Congrats On your Big day!
So what resort was this and who was the wedding coordinator?
If all the resorts had that price, we would all be a bunch of happy Brides!!!

Cin

Hi Cin
It was Casa Marina Reef/Beach in Sosua ,Puerto Plata. And the wedding coordinator was called Annette she works in Guest Services at the hotel.

Thankyou for your lovely comments it really was a great day .Only problem was the day went so fast ,any advice to all you brides to be is … dont blink because you might miss something.

I,m getting married in Dec’06 at casa marine reef.How do i fid out about my wedding
co-ordinater and what an i expect when we do it?

First of all, congrats localoca! I am so glad that your day was all that you expected.

I have recently started correspondence with Annett and Jose regarding my wedding at the resort. Nothing has been scheduled yet but I am so happy to read your review. It was difficult to find reviews online for the weddings at this resort. Do you mind if I PM you with some questions about your day? Again, thanks for the review…I am so excited about this resort!