Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Just returned from Palma Real

We just returned from the Palma Real in Varadero. What a great week! Review to follow, soon I hope…

Any specific inquiries, please feel free to ask!

That is awesome that you had a great week there.

I am looking forward to reading your review.

Freedom Ryder 8-)…

Hi Cubicquinn,
We leave today at 6pm for Palma Real; glad to hear you had a great time…what room did you have and do you recommend any ?? Also, was there coffee in the morning??? I’ve heard/read that there isn’t til after 10am… Probably have lots of ?? But am too excited; cause did I mention I leave today at 6pm!!!

Thanks
Torti,

My hubby got coffee in the buffet every morning, well before 10am. It was the more “instant” stuff, he preferred it black. Maybe its the coffee bar in the main lobby that may not open til 10am, though.

We were in room 3126, which didn’t have a terrific view, but it was handy to the quiet pool and the 24 hr snack bar. The halls have a terrible echo, and the younger crew coming in at 2am made quite a racket every night. I’m not sure if other buildings would be any different though. The 2nd floor of that building looked nice.

Good news on the coffee front; instant will be fine until the real stuff is available; bit of a coffeeholic!!

I’ve read about the noise in the halls at night; We ourselves are not nightowls; so will have to put up with it I guess…I also am bringing ear plugs that may or may not help!

Thanks for the info…