Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Kids Club ages 3 and up?

??? Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knew of a resort that has a kids club starting at age 3 ??? I know that Melia Caribe does, but my husband prefers to go to different hotels each time we travel we are travelling with kids aged 3, 5, 6, 6, 7 and 8… would also prefer for them all to be in the same program.

Thanks

Dreams Punta Cana and Dreams Palm Beach both have the Explorers Club, ages 3-12.

Great tip elsiemon. I’m gonna look it up too.

[quote=@larry51]Dreams Punta Cana and Dreams Palm Beach both have the Explorers Club, ages 3-12. [/quote]elsiemon googled those places up! wow! i’m speechless. both of them are just SPECTACULAR. 

Thank you so much. 

imsmiling71 this thread looks very old.You can ask with a new thread to find out the latest information of them.By the way Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana is a awesome place to stay.So far i know there are 8 restaurants at Dreams Palm Beach.I can’t name all of them but if i try to recall, then will find Himitsu,Seaside Grill,Portofino…etc :slight_smile:

[quote=@mikedev21]imsmiling71 this thread looks very old.You can ask with a new thread to find out the latest information of them.By the way Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana is a awesome place to stay.So far i know there are 8 restaurants at Dreams Palm Beach.I can’t name all of them but if i try to recall, then will find Himitsu,Seaside Grill,Portofino…etc :)[/quote]oopsss sorry. and thank you. i just get a little crazy and clumsy to overlook the dates. :) 

[quote=@imsmiling71][quote=@mikedev21]imsmiling71 this thread looks very old.You can ask with a new thread to find out the latest information of them.By the way Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana is a awesome place to stay.So far i know there are 8 restaurants at Dreams Palm Beach.I can’t name all of them but if i try to recall, then will find Himitsu,Seaside Grill,Portofino…etc :)[/quote]oopsss sorry. and thank you. i just get a little crazy and clumsy to overlook the dates. :) [/quote]it’s ok :slight_smile:

You have got very big family :wink:
I don’t imagination how look your vacation but probably you must be amazing person :wink:

You have got very big family :wink:
I don’t imagination how look your vacation but probably you must be amazing person :wink: