Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Large families... any suggestions?

HI

Anyone have any experience travelling as a large family? Any great family friendly resorts?

We are 7 in total (2 adults, 5 kids) and looking for something that wont kill me financially.
The kids range from 4-15.

This will be my second trip and our first with the kids… any suggestions or feedback on making things easier??

Thanks a bunch!!

The Barcelo Bavaro Family Deluxe is two large bedrooms and is great for kids of all ages…

I have posted under the east coast section, Resorts that cater to 5 or more in a family. There is a list.

Hope this helps.
Happy Travels!

:-/ We also have a large family of 4 boys ages 8-12 and would love to take them to a 5 star resort with all the things they would love on vacation!!

Game station in-room
Waterslides/lazy river
Daily Activites from the Kids Club
Good Selection of food
Awesome Beach with lots to do

Even though my thought of vacation is lay in the sun and relax they can’t leave our busy lives behind!!

Any suggestions would be greatful.

Sorry I have looked and can’t find it??

[quote=@mamax5]HI

Anyone have any experience travelling as a large family? Any great family friendly resorts?

We are 7 in total (2 adults, 5 kids) and looking for something that wont kill me financially.
The kids range from 4-15.

This will be my second trip and our first with the kids… any suggestions or feedback on making things easier??

Thanks a bunch!! [/quote]You can read this posts :wink: This woman travels with 6 children, maybe you can ask her how is she doing :wink:

[a href=“http://debsdrtravels.proboards.com/thread/13797/kids-club-ages-3”]link[/a]

I hope I help you :wink:
And happy travels

And sorry for a double posts. But I have got some problem witch my internet :confused: or there is some problem witch this forum

The Grand Palladium Bávaro Resort & Spa, Bavaro Beach is what i have heard of the most and it feels like you will be having all the facilities there which can keep you enjoy your tour to the fullest.So yeah i guess this is how you should be going mate.