Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Let it Snow payouts?

Might be some out this way this year

http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1098724.html

Great news, glad to hear someone’s benefiting from crappy weather :sunglasses:

“Mr. Morris said he won’t have an official snowfall amount until at least Monday.”

Umm, how long does it take to check the ruler ???

[quote=@debinatore]

Umm, how long does it take to check the ruler ???[/quote]

First you have to find a ruler that you agree with… so it seems. :wink:

It seems that some think itravel2000 is trying to find a way around the payouts…

NOTHING could be farther from the truth. They paid an insurance company to take the risk and it will not cost them a penny for any payouts - in fact they will get a great PR boost if the payouts are large.

If anyone is trying to find a loophole it might be the insurance company, if anyone.

Mi dos pesos.

Gregg

[quote=@gregg]It seems that some think itravel2000 is trying to find a way around the payouts…

NOTHING could be farther from the truth. They paid an insurance company to take the risk and it will not cost them a penny for any payouts - in fact they will get a great PR boost if the payouts are large.

If anyone is trying to find a loophole it might be the insurance company, if anyone.

Mi dos pesos.

Gregg[/quote]

Yup, no question it would be the insurer… and we know how lenient they can be. :wink:

Has anyone heard the final verdict on this? I did a little search this morning but didn’t see anything.

According to some news sites, they have settled on the “ruler”… and the ruler was GOOD!! Halifax wins.

Lucky ducks!

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9010048.html

Lucky Ducks is right… Congrats to the winners :slight_smile:

Fabulous news for the folks in Atlantic Canada. Good on them!

I’m still waiting on official news from ITravel before I start jumping up and down.There is still the " skill testing question" as well.

Skill testing question is simple…within 10…how many elections will Canada have in 2009…

Congrats gregandheather! Where are you headed with your free trip?

Ontariobowhunter, let’s hope the answer is zero.

6pm news on ATV said it was official; but only mentioned a group of happy students from Cape Breton University winning their trip to Cancun

We are off to Punta Cana for 2 weeks on Jan.25.It’s nice to have next years trip paid for.

Skill testing question is simple…within 10…how many elections will Canada have in 2009…[/quote]

The question could be …How many recently appointed Senators to PEI actually reside here year round?

Congrats! Wish we had taken the $800 gamble with our ITravel trip ($400 each in the difference to book Sunquest versus Transat, same plane); oh well, there’s always next year!

What an awesome way to start 09 :wink:

who would of thought ole Halifax wud get all that white gold :slight_smile:

Yup a group of 18 fourth-year nursing students at Cape Breton University are headed to Cancun, next month.

Nice graduation gift… ;D

Congrats to all…I’m sooo jealous :slight_smile: