Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Like To Know One Important Answer

Ok,guys I like to know one important answer about the process of posting on this forum. As you can see i am a new member of this forum searching for information all about DR.
I find this forum interactive but also find one more things. And that is  “Most of the thread of this forum are back dated like one,two or three years back”  that’s why sometime feel confused that will i post on that back dated thread or should i make a new thread ? Which one is better making a new thread or making a new post on existing thread?

So please help me on this issue and I am expecting this answer form senior member of this forum.

Thanks in advance. 

James :slight_smile:

[quote=@james]Ok,guys I like to know one important answer about the process of posting on this forum. As you can see i am a new member of this forum searching for information all about DR.
I find this forum interactive but also find one more things. And that is  “Most of the thread of this forum are back dated like one,two or three years back”  that’s why sometime feel confused that will i post on that back dated thread or should i make a new thread ? Which one is better making a new thread or making a new post on existing thread?

So please help me on this issue and I am expecting this answer form senior member of this forum.

Thanks in advance. 

James :)[/quote]

I would start with a new question, and asking the question to what you Directly want to know, with as much detail to the situation that you are asking the question about

Thank you very much Northernale1 for your helpful reply.I liked your suggested approach. :slight_smile:

Yes as @northernale1 mentioned the best would be to start a new thread with a new question as original poster of the old thread might not be there to participate.

Be specific on your question so it’s answered properly