Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Long or Short Dress

What are you wearing? A full gown or a tea length wedding dress?

I originally wanted a shorter dress, but trying on wedding dresses I fell in love with a traditional long dress with a train. I figured that its my dream wedding might as well pick out my dream dress as well.

I am stuck between a short dress (knee) I love and a long dress i love…no train etc…this is a second marraige for both of us…

Hula, pick whatever you feel the best in! I have seen some beautiful short dresses, but it is my first wedding so I opted for the dress with the train and detail, I did get it reasonably priced I couldn’t see paying more then $500 us for a wedding dress with our budget and plans for gifts for wedding party. I’m sure whatever you pick, your soon to be hubby and everyone else will find you more then beautiful!

Hula. Congratulations. I am getting married at the Palladium in Feb and it is a second try for us too. I would fully expect you to where a short dress. – Grass, Just like your Avatar. LOL
Have a great wedding.
Greg

I think I will leave the grass skirt at home this trip, lol.

I picked a tea length ivory lace dress…

My daughter loved her shorter length ivory dress, we loved how she looked in it! I suppose it could have been a potato sack!!

Perfect choice.