Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

LOS JEFES ► Yo te Prometo. Nice Salsa song from Santiago

If you like to listen Salsa music of even love to dance Salsa this is song will make you move your body. I love this song and is one of the newer songs that comes from Santiago De Cuba is Cuban band LOS JEFES and song Yo te Prometo! Click play to listen this nice song and see video:

Thank you Zee. It reminded me of another group from the same area. My chair was bouncing around the room, because I couldn’t sit still.

Was that the music or the girl? (rofl) :-X

BTW, I’ve got some videos I tried to post but way too large for attachments. How do I cut them down to size?

Hi dax … you click reply instead of Post Quic Reply and than you click video icon and put URL to youtube video. So you liked the girl you say dax?

Zee, How did you know that I ever stayed in Chivirico or Pilon? We stayed in a terrible resort (4 times - sometimes we are optimistic) and will never go back. But I’ve never done reviews on Los Galeones or Manzillo. Do you have spies? Are you friends with my family? And if you are, how come they never told me about you? You are getting very interesting - if I new your last name, I’d do a Google!!

Lol sund0g you told me in this post http://debbiesreviews.proboards.com/post/111125/thread so I kept asking where you stay Manzanillo or Santaigo De Cuba

…and my 2+ year old granddaughter is dancing up a storm in my living room right now!

I have a CD I bought from the entertainment staff at Breezes Jibacoa that she always wants me to play when she’s in my car.

Can’t wait to take her to Cuba some day soon.

[quote=@admin][quote=@sund0g]Zee, How did you know that I ever stayed in Chivirico or Pilon? We stayed in a terrible resort (4 times - sometimes we are optimistic) and will never go back. But I’ve never done reviews on Los Galeones or Manzillo. Do you have spies? Are you friends with my family? And if you are, how come they never told me about you? You are getting very interesting - if I new your last name, I’d do a Google!![/quote]Lol sund0g you told me in this post http://debbiesreviews.proboards.com/post/111125/thread so I kept asking where you stay Manzanillo or Santaigo De Cuba
[/quote]

Me gusta! Me gusta! I luuuuuuuuuuuuv to salsa. Unfortunately for moi, my DH has two left feet (translation: can’t drink and dance at the same time lol (rofl))

I love Cuban music so much, sometimes I think I must have been a Latina in a former life…
(far cry from my Irish/Acadian curly-haired roots, wot?)

So I have to upload it to youtube, then make a link? So much work. :stuck_out_tongue:
She was definitely a lot cuter than the ones I see in the buffet. :smiley:

I had to go back and read what I had written. I guess you are lot more observant than I am! Good thing you are. But I do have a question. Considering the new “Debbie’s” is so much more lively than before, do you spend 24/7 reading everything? I am truly impressed; it is much better than the old “Debbie’s”.

However I still want to Google you. You have two forums up and running, I am a member of both… Where do you find the time?

[quote=@sund0g][quote=@admin]Lol sund0g you told me in this post http://debbiesreviews.proboards.com/post/111125/thread so I kept asking where you stay Manzanillo or Santaigo De Cuba
[/quote][/quote]

I had to go back and read what I had written. I guess you are lot more observant than I am! Good thing you are. But I do have a question. Considering the new “Debbie’s” is so much more lively than before, do you spend 24/7 reading everything? I am truly impressed; it is much better than the old “Debbie’s”.

However I still want to Google you. You have two forums up and running, I am a member of both… Where do you find the time

[quote=@sund0g]I had to go back and read what I had written. I guess you are lot more observant than I am! Good thing you are. But I do have a question. Considering the new “Debbie’s” is so much more lively than before, do you spend 24/7 reading everything? I am truly impressed; it is much better than the old “Debbie’s”.

However I still want to Google you. You have two forums up and running, I am a member of both… Where do you find the time?[/quote]

I have 3 forum as 2 Debbies this one and DR one and forumcuba.com
Do yes I live on the Internet and I have big presence on the forums as I care about my members and my forums. This is something that I love to do is not something that I don’t like. And I do pay attention of what other members say or request. I will make this forum the way it used to be. Good informational community for travelers to Caribbean countries.