Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Luperon beach resort

ok anyone have any thoughts about this resort? anything near bye shopping, markets? and available tours to go on. is there anything to do out side the resort?

thanks for all replys

shaunandeb ;D

don’t know a whole lot but what i do know ( from research i have done and previous guests i have chatted with) is that is popular with europeans, not much around this place, kinda secluded. The resort has decient evening ent, nice pools and good food. All say it is a quiet resort but nice. It’s lower rated b/c it’s so far and not much around…

We were there about 10 years ago. It is kind of secluded. There are still lots of tours to go on. We did the Jeep safari and waterfalls, catamaran and snorkeling and also scuba. There is a small town nearby that we rode the bicycles to. The beach was nice and the resort overall was good. Lots of europeans as stated in previous post.

Thats got to be worth an extra star or two :sunglasses:

Been there done that and going again this year in April. We were there 5 years ago and really enjoyed it. Yes, it is a bit of a drive (90 minutes from the airport) but, you get to see the country side! It usually sells pretty cheap through Go Travel but, in our opinion it’s good value. The town of Luperon is about a 25 minute walk. Any other questions you may have just send me a p.m.