Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Merry Christmas to All Our Posters

Feliz Navidad y próspero Año Nuevo

Merry Christmas all and a very Happy New Year

All the best to each and everyone,hope you all have a merry christmas and an happy,healthy new year

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all…

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly. Andy Rooney

Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy Travels to those who are going somewhere warm

Well its that time of year yet again…

When we sit down with family, friends old and new, share a story or two, a glass or two, and give thanks for what we have in our lives.

During this past year, I was fortunate to become closer ( I hope ) with some of the great people I have met online in this forum, and especially the ones I have met being a part of The Beyond The Beach Children’s Foundation.

The daily banter back and forth, the jokes that have made me both laugh and almost cry, the friendship and the outpouring of assistance I see each other give to one another is what makes me come to this site day after day… its definitely become an addiction, but one that I voluntarily live with :slight_smile:

I would like to take this time, to thank all the old friends I have found here, the new ones I made this year, and wish them and their families only the very best for this holiday season, and health and prosperity in 2009.

I am also looking forward to the new friends I am sure to meet on this forum in the next year… can hardly wait…

As most of the people in this forum already know, it is MUCH better to give than to receive, so if you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours, if you see someone doing without, and you think you can help…give if you can…

This is the season of giving…so please remember to give freely.

To all of the servicemen, women who are away from their families at this time of the year, my heart goes out to you, and hope you all realize that everyone at home thanks you for your dedication and courage you show every single day.

To all our local service people, ( doctors, nurses, aides, fireman, policemen, EMTs and so many others that I can’t list here, the list would be endless ) we thank you as well for your fine work over the past year, and we realize as well how hard it is to be away from them during the Christmas season and we thank you for doing what most of us just take for granted.

Let us also not forget our Mods, and Admins here that make this site what it is…without them, this place and the people here wouldn’t feel like a second home…

Again, to everyone here, the very best over the next few days…may you only have smiles and tears of happiness…

Feliz Navidad y prospero Ano Nuevo mi amigos and amigas…

Best wishes,

Wilf and Pauline

PS. Jay, the courier dropped off the case of presidente this afternoon… thanks… you have my vote now LOL

hheheheheheheh

[sub]On my way to Stratford, I hear there is Presidente available[/sub]

Merry Christmas one and all. And, a very happy, prosperous and healthy new year filled with lots of travel.

[quote=@hlywud]

[sub]On my way to Stratford, I hear there is Presidente available[/sub][/quote]

Too late, Pauline and I were thirsty!!! All that snow shovelling and packing…

Merry Christmas, and Happy New year to everybody.

[move]¡Feliz Navidad![/move]

On behalf of Beyond the Beach Children’s Foundation, I would like to extend a wish that everyone has the best Christmas and New Year ever!

To Debbie, Pat and the Mods - keep up the good work… we really appreciate you and this forum which helps us keep in touch and, meet such wonderful people with common interest - our love of the Dominican Republic and it’s people.

Hopefully, we will have even more people we can call “friend” and put a face to the name one month after Christmas - Jan. 25 in Playa Dorada!! To the charities you help us support - it will seem like Christmas all over again as we will be making cash donations to 4 charities - DREAM, Mustard Seed, Sosua Kids and Fundacion Patria… We are also encouraging people to bring their donations of school supplies, medical supplies, clothing, etc. as well - let’s overwhelm them with the generosity of the Debbie’s Forum people!

Olive & Don Thompson