Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Mid April Contest at Debbie's Forum: April 11th to 27th 2014

Congrats Gardengal! Great thread!

So I guess I shouldn’t really be adding to the torture by telling you that my veggie garden is already planted, we ate our first garden lettuce salad yesterday and we’ve been enjoying mint from the garden mojitos on the balcony for a few weeks now.  :slight_smile:

[quote=@yvrck][quote=@gardengal]My girlfriend on the west coast has been torturing me with photos, for weeks, of her gardens
This Winter was brutal… and things are just starting to wake up around here!!!
Can’t wait to get out there…  :slight_smile:

[/quote]So I guess I shouldn’t really be adding to the torture by telling you that my veggie garden is already planted, we ate our first garden lettuce salad yesterday and we’ve been enjoying mint from the garden mojitos on the balcony for a few weeks now.  :)[/quote]LOL!
I really shouldn’t say so… but I can take the pain…  ;)… bwaahahaha!!!
So, go ahead… I love hearing about and I love living vicariously through other people’s “Gardening Life”… :smiley:

We are not that far north of Toronto and the ground has not yet thawed enough to open the shed door enough to get in. Mind you … the peek in shows the red squirrels had no problem getting in over the winter

[quote=@gardengal]I can’t wait to take the new camera with us this summer to Cuba, so I can keep sharing even more photos! GG  :slight_smile:[/quote]Well, the camera has arrived… just in time to take photos of our new grandchild… due to be born any minute!!!
Thanks again to Zee and everyone here on Debbies!
Cheers and Happy Travels!
GG  :slight_smile:

Thank you! For starting the thread to begin with. Great timing and the pics were spectacular. The new grand baby - do you know if it’s a girl or a boy? Great shot for continuing the thread. You did a good job! Needless to say, the rest of us are envious. I want a new grandchild too!!! Is anyone listening?

[quote=@gardengal][quote=@gardengal]I can’t wait to take the new camera with us this summer to Cuba, so I can keep sharing even more photos! GG  :slight_smile:[/quote]Well, the camera has arrived… just in time to take photos of our new grandchild… due to be born any minute!!!
Thanks again to Zee and everyone here on Debbies!
Cheers and Happy Travels!
GG  :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Thank you for playing and I hope you take some nice videos and photos!