Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Mott's Clamato

I remember someone asking this awhile back… even though we took Ceasar Pleasers with us…

Dreams Punta Cana does not have Motts Clamato Juice

Dreams Palm Beach does have it at all the bars except the lobby bar…they do have a clam juice, but its not clamato… the other bars do have Motts Clamato juice

Edited for spelling…hate when fingers move faster than brain!

Come on Bowhunter,well,how does the Caesar pleasar taste.I’ll be there in 5 weeks and need to know if i should order some .I’ll bring my own real stuff but if it is close enough i won’t.

Caesar queen and beer and clamato in the morning for me.

[quote=@seismas]Come on Bowhunter,well,how does the Caesar pleasar taste.I’ll be there in 5 weeks and need to know if i should order some .I’ll bring my own real stuff but if it is close enough i won’t.

Caesar queen and beer and clamato in the morning for me.[/quote]

Ceasar pleaser is similar but not as strong clam taste as motts…only problem is you have to bring the fixing with it, such as worchestire sauce, tabasco, celery salt etc…
One bag makes one litre, or enough for 8 servings or so the bag says…I always put in a little less water, to give it more bite. As I said, they have it here at Dreams Palm Beach, and we went up to the local mercado, La Defensa, and they had Motts on the bottom shelf of the first row. Dont know how old it was, as I am guessing they dont go through alot of it…

Best I can do for ya…

now that you spread the word out in Canada i would assume they soon will run out of their Clamato, ha ha
Mike