Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

My cigar price list

Hello all! Well, with the help of a few travelers and friends, I have actually been able to compile what I believe is a pretty complete price list for Cuban cigars. There are still many more cigars to verify, so please help me out and get as much info back to. :slight_smile:

I’ve built a website for Cuban Cigar Information and I have the price list on there. This website is strickly for reference only. I’m not receiving any compensation and not advertizing anything. I hope you all like it. Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any problems with the list or if there’s any other info anyone can add.

btw…MODS…I hope it’s ok, I’ve put a link to the Debbie’s Cuba Forum on my site. ???

The link for the website is: http://cgarfan.wix.com/cubancigarinfo

Cheers! :sunglasses:

Thanks for going to the trouble of putting this list together. I’ll be cigar shopping during my two weeks in Cuba in February. I do most of my shopping in Havana and I’ve printed off your list and will compare and correct, if necessary, against any of the cigars I look at.
Cheers

Great Cigarbreak!

Please let me know of any incorrect prices, omissions or anything else to add. I’m my own webmaster so I can add, delete or change anything within a couple of minutes of receiving the info.

:sunglasses:

Excellent Job!!! Your work on this cigar list will be appreciated by many others for sure.

Thanks Gefm. Good to know the up to date prices.

I just wanted to let everyone know that my website has all it’s pages up…well, except the “pictures” page. I have a page with informative links, one with some good “about cigars” videos, as well as a Cigar 101(about cigars) page.

Hope you all enjoy the website. I’ll still be adding to the info from time to time as it reaches me.

I would also like to ask anyone visiting “any” cigar shops, whether LCDH or just a resort store. Would you be kind enough to take pictures of the outside and inside for me? Send them to me as well as the location info.

Thanks,
Geoff :sunglasses:

Happy to take photos for you.

Hello again everyone. I just wanted to ask/remind fellow travelers, who are purchasing cigars, when ever possble please send me any prices you find. I’m more than happy to do the website to inform everyone, but unfortunately, with the number of cigars out there, keeping up with every price is hard.

I do have to thank all who have taken the time to send me pricing. It’s a huge help! :sunglasses:

I’ll be updating the price list shortly.
:sunglasses:

will do. heading to Cuba real soon :sunglasses: 8-)… I’ll use the same word document as last year if that still works for you. :smiley: :smiley:

GefM
I notice you have one price, but when we were there last year we found the prices on the Cayos much higher, so I’m assuming these prices are Havana prices. I’ll give you an example or two, the Partagas Series D #4 were 160.00 CDN in Havana but 190.00
at the Pueblo govt store in Cayo Santa Maria, and the Guantanamera Crystals were 40.00CDN on the cayo

Hola
on the cayo’s cigars are much more money…why because they can…lol…should be 142.50…but it seems that many brands are increasing prices. A 3 pack of series D #4 were 28 a week ago, and I paid little over 17 for the same 3 pack in June…es cuba. The lady in the cigar shop at BJ’s was telling me she is waiting for more prices increase on the brands that had not already done so…R&J#2 5.25…I paid 3.05 in June…
cheers.

Geoff, great site! I don’t smoke but this is a site that I can recommend friends have a look at before they ask me to “pick up a few good cigars” for them.

ald1…much appreciated…works fine for me! :slight_smile:

iggy1…yes, I’m trying to figure out how to incorporate pricing for the Cayos. As crabby1 mentioned, the cayos always seem to be more expensive than other areas. The majority of pricing I get is from visitors to Varadero and Havana.

cubavisitor…thanks very much for the compliment. :sunglasses:

Re the Cayos, the Pueblo store was pricier than the actual Santa Clara cigar store, in some cases SC was half the price, and that’s the store right outside the factory. It also has a great selection of rums, including the Maximo (2000CUC). Worth the trip to the city for the tour!

Thanks for keeping an updated price list. I am happy to buy for others but I always warn them, you may not be able to get what you want. Es Cuba!!!

[quote=@gefm]ald1…much appreciated…works fine for me! :slight_smile:

iggy1…yes, I’m trying to figure out how to incorporate pricing for the Cayos. As crabby1 mentioned, the cayos always seem to be more expensive than other areas. The majority of pricing I get is from visitors to Varadero and Havana.

cubavisitor…thanks very much for the compliment. 8-)[/quote]

so it seems that the pricing in Santa Clara should be the regular price, not the Cayo price?

[quote=@eloisegirl]Re the Cayos, the Pueblo store was pricier than the actual Santa Clara cigar store, in some cases SC was half the price, and that’s the store right outside the factory. It also has a great selection of rums, including the Maximo (2000CUC). Worth the trip to the city for the tour!

Thanks for keeping an updated price list. I am happy to buy for others but I always warn them, you may not be able to get what you want. Es Cuba!!!

[/quote]

you just answered my question

Once again, congratulations on your terrific effort in compiling this list. Very helpful.

For some reason I can’t connect to the links…anyone have any suggestions

Thanks again for the compliments. :sunglasses:

Hossafus…I just tried the links and they work for me. If you continue to have problems, let me know and I can send you an email of the list.

[quote=@gefm]Thanks again for the compliments. :sunglasses:

Hossafus…I just tried the links and they work for me. If you continue to have problems, let me know and I can send you an email of the list.[/quote]

Links work for me.