Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

My Review for Grand Oasis Bavaro is Posted!

It’s been 2 weeks since we got back from there but still seems like yesterday. This really is a very lovely place to visit and in my opinion does not deserve all those negative reviews it’s been getting. I’m glad to answer any questions at all. Just PM me.

Oh I also wanted to mention, some people have commented on the boats moored to one side of the resort and the smell???
Yes there are some small piers near the Bavaro end of the resort where the parasailing boat plus the big snorkling and catamarans come to pick up customers for those excursions. It is rather interesting to watch but at no time were there any smells at all. Just to compare, apparently there is really busy boat traffic in front of the Riu’s (and probably many other places too) so this is not an isolated situation. It was never a problem and was not a constant thing. Often it was very quiet. Enjoy this “oasis”!!!

Thanks so much for reassuring me about how nice this resort is. I have enjoyed your picutures also and am getting so excited. I can almost feel the sand between my toes and the ocean waves slapping onto the shore…ahhhhhhhhh…paradise here I come. We leave in 26 days!!

Hi lilyv , very glad that you had a good experience at the Oasis grand Bavaro , we also had a great vacation there and will probably go to this resort again as long as things stay the same . WE found all the staff very friendly would do anything to help. There are quite a few negative reviews on this resort once again, I’m not sure what’s up with that / I would go back right now for another 2 weeks if it was in the budget.