Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

My Review of Royal Suites Turquesa

I have posted my review of the Royal Suites. It should be up soon. This is my first review after 12 trips :o
Please feel free to contact me or post your questions :slight_smile:
We loved it, and are planning another trip to RS in April/may :wink:

Hi never2hot! That is a really great review. Thank you for submitting one. I am returning to the Palladium for the 4th time in approx 4 weeks. It is great to be going back to such a wonderful resort. Your review was very helpful for this returnee!!

We’re looking forward to our first trip to this resort this year too! We’re staying on the Bavaro side but with booking via Air Transat Imperial Club, we have access to the other 2 resorts as well…except the Royal side. Our first trip to the DR was in staying at the Bahia Principe Punta Cana and loved it! I think this will be a wonderful ‘Grand’ resort as well…I’m reading good reviews on it for sure! No matter anyways, we’re not fussy…love to walk the resorts (to walk off that food! ha ha) and just to get away and relax!

Only 84 more days!

I just read your great review…now I’m even MORE EXCITED to go!!! lol

Great review, thanks for posting. We’re off to the RS in 39 days - cannot wait!

Delxrider - We have stayed on the bavaro side 2x and loved it too. I would stay there again. The RS kind of spoiled us though.

When you check in , the front desk people tell you, we are here to make sure you feel like Royalty, and they do. All of the staff were top notch. There are also 4 computers in the lobby for your use, sometimes we had to wait a few minutes but usually not long. Just wander over to the RS lobby bar, grab a drink and relax :slight_smile:

I should also mention that there are no ATM machines in the entire Palladium complex.
There is one next door in El Cortecito(the little village) and there is a banco popular in the supermercado there as well.