Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Need info on Iberostar Hacienda and Wyndham Palace

Hey Guys,
So i’m looking at the Iberostar Hacienda and Wyndham Palace. Both resorts look beautiful. anyone has any pics or has experiences there???
Any input is appreciated. :slight_smile:

My husband and I looked at the Iberostar Hacienda for our wedding but then we decided to do it in Punta Cana instead of Bayahibe. We really liked the Iberostar. We checked out a few of the major resorts in Bayahibe. There aren’t a lot of them. Bayahibe isn’t as big a resort area as Punta Cana. The beach in Bayahibe is gorgeous, the WC at the Iberostar was very nice and really helpful. I don’t remember her name. If we had decided to marry in Bayhibe, we would have done so at the Iberostar, but we decided Punta Cana was a better option for various reasons and got married at the Melia instead. You can probably find some pictures and info at tripadvisor.com

We went to teh iberostar hacienda for the day for a snorkelling trip. We ate lunch there and wandered teh resort. It was awesome. I have nothing but great things to say about the Iberostars. It likely would have been our choice if we could have gotten there from halifax. We are flying from toronto, but most of our guests are from halifax, and it wasn’t offered from there when we booked. It looks like the weddings there are really well done though.
Good luck:) p.s I think the casa del mar would be nice too. The wedding is on the pier (ahhh) pics from there look amazing