Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Never thought it would happen

Keeping it Dominican related, they were married in the dr, and now… get ready for this… i’m going to be a GRANDPA ;D

Congratulations!!

[move][color=Blue]Congrats Congrats Congrats Congrats Congrats Congrats[/move][/color]

Congratulations theoldmillwright! :wink: I can completely understand your joy. Like you, I thought I would never have the opportunity to be a grandparent, but last January my daughter infomed me she was pregnant, and a beautiful 9lb 13oz baby girl was born on August 14th. I have never been happier, and I am sure that the reason they call it “Grandparent” is that it is even MORE grand than being a parent.

I wish you many happy years with your future grandchild! :wink:

Sharon :sunglasses:

Life is good here also :). Snowplowman and I are the proud grandparents of a 2 year old grandson and a 4 month old granddaughter. Plus we await # 3 in January. :smiley:
My only question is…When did we get old enough to be grandparents? ??? ???

Congratulations! I have to agree that the reason we are called “grandparents” is because it is grand! Woodman & I have 2 granddaughters a 5 year old & 2 1/2 year old. They are truly the best and you will definitely enjoy them. However -there is no prerequisite to being “old” LOL ;D

congrats on becoming a grandparent i have 3 a 11 year old boy and 7 year old boy and a 3 year old girl and it is the best you get to spoil them

Yes it is exciting, and you bet spoiled it will be, especialy by the grandmother. Don’t know what were haveing as it will remain a surprize till the due date…