Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

NEW PHOTO CONTEST at Debbie's Forum

Hola dear members of Debbie’s Caribbean Resort Reviews Forum. Lets celebrate NEW Debbie’s Forum together and sunny days ahead of us with a new photo contest!

Win $50 Prepaid Visa Gift Card and Debbie’s T-Shirt!

Contest:

The best photo from your Caribbean vacation!

Contest Rules:

• A forum thread with your photo has to be NEW started between May 16th to 29th 2016

• All photos must be your own photos taken somewhere in the Caribbean and you must note where photo was taken, approximately when was photo taken and write short description about photo

• If photo is taken in Cuba, Mexico, DR (for example) a new thread should be created in that category/country! The list of categories can be found here: http://forums.debbiescaribbeanresortreviews.com/categories

• Once you create a new thread with your photo and description please post link here in this thread (click reply) so we know that you would like to participate in the contest!

• Thread with photo that receives the most number of replies between May 16th to 29th 2016 is the winner

• You can start as many new photo threads as you wish following rules above

Who can play:

• All members of Debbie’s forum and all moderators can play except Admin of the forum!

• New members are allowed and encouraged to join forum and participate in the contest!

Prize:

-**$50 Prepaid Visa Gift Card and Debbie’s T-Shirt**

Contest will be closed on May 29th 2016 at 11:59 pm.

Winner will be announced on Monday, May 30th 2016!

Prize will be sent by Canada Post mail as soon as address of the winner is received!

Good luck making NEW photo threads on the forum!

Sponsored by Debbie’s Caribbean Resort Reviews Forum

I posted one of my favorite pics in Cayo Largo on a stormy day

Lovely photo you are officially in this contest! Good luck and thanks for playing!

here’s another :slight_smile:

Lovely photo! This one is as well in contest! Thanks

Just uploaded sunset photo taken from our patio at Grand Paradise Samana.

Very nice photo! And yes this photo is included in contest! Thanks!

Love it! This photo is as well included into our contest! Thanks!

Thank you @Cherylynn for submitting amazing photo and participating in our contest! This photo is included in our contest!

Here is one of my fav photos … The beauty of cuba is in the eye of the beholder… Cuba cayo santa maria… My second home…

That is an amazing picture of the pig. I love it!

Thank you ! It was the most amazing vacation ever !!

Hello @Serinaj lovely photo and it’s now included in our contents! Thanks

Thank you @eeeefarm for excellent photo … it’s now in our contents!

Thank you all for playing our contest! @suekev @bobfromcanada @traveljunkee @Cherylynn @CrishnaM @Serinaj @eeeefarm !!

We have 2 photos that have the same number of replies and we have to choose a winner by voting! Please vote for one of the following 2 photos:

0 voters

We have 48 hours to vote and we will announce winner this coming Wednesday June 1st 10 am!

Thank you all!