I am planning to go to Punta Cana with my bf near the end of April for a week. We are going with Sunwing to Sunscape Beach. So excited!
This is our first time going to DR and I don’t know many “policies”. Hope you don’t mind that I just list my questions here.
- Do you guys usually bring your own bottled water?
- If I bring a large suitcase, will that be weired?
- What is the usual procedure after the plane is landed?
- How much and how often should you tip? (The bartender, maid, driver, etc.)
- What is "nightly turned down service"?
- How many outfit should I bring?
- Would it be cool in the night, do I need to bring a sweatshirt?
- How should I tip? With USD or with items (e.g. toothpaste)? I heard from somewhere that items would be a good choice too. Is that true?
I am very confuse with the tipping thing. I don’t have too much extra $$ to tip alot, will that affect the service?
Thanks alot everyone~