Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

News on Gran Bahia Principe Samana

We got a call last night from SelloffVacations re our upcoming trip to the GBP Samana (2 more sleeps!!!) Hubby tried to make me believe the trip was cancelled, ha-ha, funny guy!

Anyway, they just wanted to let us know that for now only one of the restaurants is open and the motorized (or could have been non-motorized?) sports aren’t available. I said that’s fine, for the price we got and for going to paradise, I don’t mind being the guinea pig among the first at the new resort!!

cheers,

Natalie

That is really how to look at it,especially when going to the dr. expect little,everything else is a bonus, hope you have a great vacation…

Nataliem. Only one more sleep for you, 56 for us. Have a great vacation and looking forward to your report. If you can get any information on when the resort will be fully functioning, would be most interested. Also have been reading all of the posts about street crime so will be following for news on day trips to the various towns on the peninsula. Spent an afternoon in PP, several years ago, and while the town was not particularly attractive, we did not feel unsafe. I expected areas further from Haiti to be more visitor friendly but could be wrong about that. Will probably send a few questions to M’frog in due course. Cheers and have a wonderful time,

Heatseeker