Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Next DCF Packing... Nov 8

We are packing a container of relief items on Nov 8 … this container will be mostly for the Holguin area…

Anyone Available???

Also, the main packing is Nov 8 but we are putting a crew together to unlod some trucks and put a few things on the container this saturday Nov 1 from 9 to Noon…

Anyone available???

I will put a sticky on this thread.

Good luck with the packing. :wink:

Freedom Ryder 8-)…

See you on the 1st.
John.

Thanks and Thanks

:frowning: sorry I can not make it to this container packing …I will be in Cuba ;D

This Container ( #8 for this year) would normally have been our final container this year as we are not equiped to load during the winter months, but because of Hurricane relief, we have some ongoing stuff to ship , and we will get that off to the victims as early as possible in December. That container might be a 20ft only, and will be loaded with roofing material, tools and all the “basic family kits” that will have been produced. We’re not quite done yet!

I think I can make it on the 1st. I’ll have to check my son’s hockey schedule.
Cheers

I know I could look it up, but stick it in here anyway; if I want to just make a donation, where do I send it again? And on a purely selfish note, is DCF a registered charity for income tases?

The Dubois Charitable Foundation
686681 Hwy #2
RR#1
Princeton, Ontario
N0J 1V0

In Canada funds can be deposited directly to the Foundation’s account at :

Bank name: CIBC
Transit No: 04752
Account No: 6101712
Account name : Dubois Charitable Foundation

And it is a registered Canadian charity.

Irie

thanks iriemon

How cold was it today?

It was SSSOOO COLD that …

:slight_smile:

Bigjohn.

[quote=@iriemon]Nice job, Bigjohn and friends.

I hope you were able to find something tasty from Cuba to warm up with after packing another load of relief.

Rumrunner: got another one scheduled yet?

Irie[/quote]

The next one will probably be loaded on December 6th (Saint Nicholas day) and will contain a large quantity ($40,000’s worth) of roofing material, clothing, family emergency kits and more.

i am available to help out in packing.
i left a message for rumrunner on friday informing him that i will be very happy to assist,but he hasn’t get back to me yet.

[quote=@bingee]i am available to help out in packing.
i left a message for rumrunner on friday informing him that i will be very happy to assist,but he hasn’t get back to me yet.[/quote]

sorry bingee…

I am renovating and only have part time internet access… will get back to you as soon as I gat my connection wire in.