Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

NH Real (EdenH Real) question(s)

Just wondering if anyone can advise the room buildings numbers at this resort? I’ve looked at the hotel map here on the site, and would like to know how bldgs. are numbered.
which bldgs. are about halfway between lobby and ocean?
also, what bldg. /block of rooms should I try to request if I want to be on the 2nd floor (the next one up above ground level) with a pool view?
any help appreciated !!

Hi we were there last year and we had roon 1348 was lookat the pool and ocean great view. make sure you ask for pool view place is great i’m sure you will have a great time

soory room 1348 looking at the pool

We just returned last night from the Edenh. There are 2 buildings -1 &2. The next number is the floor you would be on the the last 2 numbers are the actual room number. Both buildings have rooms overlooking the pool / ocean. If you want about halfway -probably should ask for lower room numbers as the higher the number closer to the ocean you are. If you have any other questions -I would be happy to answer for. :slight_smile:

Don’t forget that Paradise Club and Cincierge room are closer to ocean/beach. We were in room 1246, great pool/gardenview with partial oceanview. As we were on the 2nd floor (as indicated in the #2 of the room number), the oceanviw was only partial. the higher the floor (there are only 4 floors), the better th view. The 1st digit also represents the building number.As our room number was 1246, we were in building 1, floor #2. It also appears that the last number (6 in our case) would indicate that even numbers have pool/garden view and hte odd numbers will have a view of the outside. I also know that there’s currently construction going on beside NH. The construction is on the outside of building #2. They are actually building another NH but adult only resort, not sure when it will open…

[quote=@theracers]Don’t forget that Paradise Club and Cincierge room are closer to ocean/beach. We were in room 1246, great pool/gardenview with partial oceanview. As we were on the 2nd floor (as indicated in the #2 of the room number), the oceanviw was only partial. the higher the floor (there are only 4 floors), the better th view. The 1st digit also represents the building number.As our room number was 1246, we were in building 1, floor #2. It also appears that the last number (6 in our case) would indicate that even numbers have pool/garden view and hte odd numbers will have a view of the outside. I also know that there’s currently construction going on beside NH. The construction is on the outside of building #2. They are actually building another NH but adult only resort, not sure when it will open…
[/quote]

Do you think the construction site will be disruptive to the resort? Is it very loud? I am getting married there soon and am worried about the noise. Is it audible from the beach?

Hi Slalwane, just sent you a PM.

We’re headed here for our Honeymoon April 9th, and have splurged for the Concierge Room… I’m hoping the construction that’s being mentioned here isn’t in direct earshot of where our room will be…!!! I’ve asked to have a room on a higher floor, facing the ocean… has anyone had experience with requests for the Concierge rooms??

Se my kinda descirtion of the resort layout above, qinda like a U shape. Depending on which side of the U your room ill be located, you may hear stuff. The Concierge rooms are located at the end of the U, directly facing the beach. Here’s a link to the resort layout map. When you look at the picture, the construction is on the right hand side of the resrt. AS the picture is sideways, then the constrction would be on the side , at the bottom of th picture.

Hope this helps
http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2528774470035014968CbPiKz