Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Ocean blue h10

Hello Everybody,Happy New year !My first post here.
Myself,Wife and two boys 16 ,12 will be making our first trip to ocean blue this sunday Jan 4/09. Any helpfull information would really be appreciated regarding exciting excursions during our stay.Interests are snorkeling and shopping .

THX,Reggie

Hi Reggie, welcome.

I can’t give you any advice about Ocean Blue, but I’d love to hear from you when you get back. I’m debating whether or not to book it for my family for February. My kids are 10 and 12. I’ve been searching the forum for postings about this resort, but not finding much recently.

Have a great time!

Reggie. We were at the Ocean Blue two years ago and are returning on March 29th. At that time, the a la cartes were great and you did not need reservations, the service at the bufet was a bit slow, the time share people at the buffet area were a bit annoying, the pool area was great, the beach was great. This is why we chose to return and I sure hope nothing has changed. By the way we had room 8302 and we had a magnificant view of the pool area. There was a sax player in the lobby in the evening which was a nice touch. Don’t sweat the small stuff and you will be fine.

[quote=@reggie]Hello Everybody,Happy New year !My first post here.
Myself,Wife and two boys 16 ,12 will be making our first trip to ocean blue this sunday Jan 4/09. Any helpfull information would really be appreciated regarding exciting excursions during our stay.Interests are snorkeling and shopping .

THX,Reggie[/quote]

When you attend the orientation session with your tour rep the day after you arrive, you will be given a brochure outlining all the trips and excursions that are available to you.