Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Ocean Sand by H10 Hotels

i came across this hotel…any thought or feedback on it? i stayed at the bleu natura park before and although the rooms were average the service and friendliness was amazing!

We stayed at the Ocean Blue/Sand for 2 weeks in the winter 0f 2007 and loved the place!! Great food, gorgeous beach and 2 large pool areas and Mike’s Coffee House were just some of the highlights. You can’t go wrong with this resort.

In fact, the current rates on ytt.com from the West in late January/early February of 2009 are amongst the best of all the well-known Punta Cana resorts.

Send me a PM if you want more info…

I got married at ocean blue in July 08 and had a wonderful time, really enjoyed it. We found it to be a very nice hotel. Enjoyed all of the restraunts we went to. As Writfiler said, Mikes Coffiee shop was lovely, really nice coffee. We found the food in the buffet to be fine, always something for us to eat. If you do go here, I’m sure you will have a wonderful time.

We got back just over a week ago from Ocean Blue & Sand. It was our 2nd trip there. It is a fantastic resort.

Just watch out when you check-in for the “H10 Premium” people - they are actually time share people. They now own half the hotel.

We are writing our review and hope to have it posted in a week. It will have photos as well.

Our daughter was married there in April/08. Thirty people went and there were a few room issues , nothing major. Overall a very nice resort. H10 people did not bother us that much, smile and say No Thanks and you won’t have any problems.

I stayed at Ocean Sand/Ocean Blue in May 07 for my brother’s wedding. The food at the buffet was incredible, such a large variety. Everything from champagne at breakfast to pizzas to lasagne to chicken etc etc. The Beach side Grill was very good to just nip over while at the pool. The pools are large, with a pool bar each which is great. The staff was incredible! SO nice! It definitely helps to make friends with a few of them. Also, you MUST go to Mike’s coffee. It is Starbucks but free, amazing!!

By far one of the nicer resorts in all of the PC area. Great food, rooms, pools, beach and of course staff. Only one other resort IMHO is better. However I don’t think you can go wrong with this elegant resort

i stayed in Jan 07 for 1 week and loved this place. it’s our fav AI we have ever been to!!! the pools are awsoem, premium brands at all bars all day!!! they have no reservations needed for a la cartes, great sports bar, beautiful beach, and i can go on!!! it’s a nice sized resort not too small or too large!