Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Only one opinion allowed

It seems that a couple of members are playing the kindergarten game of slagging people who have a differing opinion than they, thus dragging the thread off topic.

Time to grow up kids! O_o

Don’t let it bug you, Dave. All opinions are welcome here. The challenge for all of us, sometimes, is to express them politely and calmly. Things in the past were sometimes not so great here, but it’s a new day today.

A new day and we plan on keeping it that way, everyone can have an opinion, and anyone can debate that opinion, as long as it’s KEPT polite

It’s not bothering me, just pointing out a fact about a juvenile acting poster here in the proper forum.

Considering some of the past relationships, they are doing pretty good so far.
Dave, I’d think you’d be wondering why some members we’ve known to square off in the past, are being so nice on the New Debbie’s.
Sure hope it can stay that way.

That’s right, I only see one poster trolling me, it’s nice to be envied, EH! :sunglasses:

[quote=@busman7]… it’s nice to be envied, EH! :sunglasses:
[/quote]

Enjoy!!

[quote=@busman7]It seems that a couple of members are playing the kindergarten game of slagging people who have a differing opinion than they, thus dragging the thread off topic.

Time to grow up kids! O_o
[/quote]

I am very glad that you posted this in off topic! Thanks and I appreciate it!