Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Package tours from Canada to Cartagena

Cartagena is being offered by the Canadian tour operator Nolitours for the Winter of 2009/10 starting in Dec/09. Check it out folks the drought since 2006 is over.

not any more cancelled my friends vacation Dec 28th the reason they said was this is an off time for them and they pulled all packages???":frowning:

Nolitours is offering packages out of Toronto to Cartagena again. Lets see if they will actually transpire. Fingers crossed.

This year or next, we may just “bite the bullet” and head to Montreal and fly to SAI…miss the place.

Reservation Counter is also offering different hotel packages with lots of hotel features at wonderful places worldwide like millenium hilton, Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Lake Geneva Resort etc.

My friend visited Cartagena a few months ago and they loved it. Beach was not white sand beach but they enjoyed city and nightlife.

I’m pretty sure cheersterry has been to Cartagena several times.
Hope he sees this old thread which has now been brought forward.
Terry doesn’t do all inclusive but he seems to love the nightlife and can probably add some info.

Stayed at Occidenal Grand, Cartagena in 2013. Really enjoyed the resort and the city was awesome.