Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Palladium complex or Bahia Principe complex?

Hi guys

To people who has been in both places Palladium and Bahia Principe (not royal not upgrades)…

Considering only food

Which one is better?

I am looking for good buffets, fruits, juices, cold meats and also decent cocktails…

A la carte are not important for us, we preffer good buffets options and quality ones.

Thanks

Mike

in all honesty, food at buffets, after the many many AIs i have been to, not a whole lot of difference,

that being said, Ive been to both resorts, and much preferred the Palladium over Bahia… far better beach, far better location, and the layout is much more tropical then the concrete village of the bahia

[quote=@northernale1]in all honesty, food at buffets, after the many many AIs i have been to, not a whole lot of difference,

that being said, Ive been to both resorts, and much preferred the Palladium over Bahia… far better beach, far better location, and the layout is much more tropical then the concrete village of the bahia[/quote]

I would have to agree the Palladium was more tropical. I liked both resorts and wouldn’t hesitate to return to either.

We generally stay at the Luxury Ambar within the Bahia complex and are thinking of changing it up next year to the Palladium. We would like the same amenities as the Ambar, can anyone suggest a certain part of the Palladium that is similar to the Ambar.

Not 100% sure but could the Royal Suites have what you need?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Stayed at both Ambar and Royal Suites, The Royal Suites was very nice, but have not been there since 2009, so there may have been some changes. Also we have compared the last 4 years, the Ambar has the best price point every time by $300 to $500 each time. That was for two weeks.