Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Palladium songs

Hello to all,
Well, we have just returned ( a party of nine ) from a wonderful vacation at the Grand Palladium Bavaro resort. It was quite simply the best Dominican holiday we have had yet. However, i relaxed so much that i kept putting off requesting a Palladium music CD until the following day, then the following day and so on… then after 14 glorious days we left and still i didn not have the CD. Does anyone have the tracks that they could e-mail me or at least have the track names so i can download.
Any help very much appreciated.
Jason.
P.S I will post a full review in the next couple of days but just so you know it was excellent.

I have most of them but have them in my library of over 6000 songs and will try to find them.
Give me some time and I will upload to a file sharing site for you

Cheers Wud,
I have most but there is this one song…
I kept meaning to ask for a cd but after a day of doing nothing whilst lying in the 90 degree heat, happy hour at the bavaro bar would soon approach and well, I’m sure you know the rest…
Jason

[quote=@hlywud]I have most of them but have them in my library of over 6000 songs and will try to find them.
Give me some time and I will upload to a file sharing site for you[/quote]

Sorry to hijack this thread, hlywud, but I couldn’t help but notice you have an extensive library of DR music. I also know you just got back from the Catalonia. Do you have any of their music as well? I sure miss 'em!

I have many songs but they are in a music directory sorted alphabetically, it is tough to determine which resorts they came from.

Here is the link to the Palladium theme song

http://www.filedropper.com/bandagorda-lacura

i recieved the cd from some workers there last May. I do not think this is the right order, it is just how the Apple software arranged them on my phone. Hope this helps

1)Pido Auxillio - Joe veras
2)Eres Una Bomba - zacarias Ferreira
3)te Regalo El Mar - Frank Reyes
4)Y Antes De Ir Me - Antony Santos
5)Con Que Ojos - Hector Acosta
6)Donde Estan Esos Amigos - El Chaval
7)Lo Que No Silve Se Vota - raymond
8)Por Amarte Asi (en vino) - Aventura
9)Amarte Es Un Sueno - Ricky Dominguez
10)De Rodillas Te Pido - Luis Miguel Del Amargue
11) ven, Que SeMuere Mi Alma - Frank Reyes
12)Perdoname - Tarantula
13)Ropita Vieja - Raulin Rodriguez
14)Este Vida - Yoskar Sarante
15)Por Que Te Conoci - Samboy
16)Dame La Mano Paloma - Aventura
17)no Creo En Mujeres - Toedoro Reyes

One of the most popular songs you will hear everynight at most resorts and is the theme of the kids show production is El Tren

http://www.filedropper.com/teresarabal-eltren